Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blog changes coming!

It's been over a year since I started this blog. Originally, it was a place to record the parties we plan and my 10 minute escape from the craziness of this house. For those that don't know, I am a homemaker with 5 kids, I am a daycare provider for friends and family, I am a homeschool mom, I am a baker...with a crazy, busy schedule, I am a college student. To say the least, life has kept me busy and the blog was pushed to the back burner for a while. 
Today, I was thinking about blogging about cupcakes. Everything I do is about cupcakes. I bake them - hundreds of them - every week. I find all kinds of interesting recipes I want to try and ideas I want to share. But Facebook and Pinterest limit me on what I can share...Facebook isn't very organized (at least I don't think so) and Pinterest only allows me to pin the pictures and [hopefully] track down the recipe. 
The goal is to try one new cupcake recipe each week. Possibly two. And if I'm feeling ambitious and my helper is with me, three. I know trying ONE recipe a week doesn't really sound that ambitious. Two is getting better. Three is my ultimate goal because I have so many recipes in my binder that I want to try but I have to be realistic. My life is too full to allow that to happen every week!
Be on the lookout for some delicious cupcake recipes and ideas soon! I think I'll start out with the tried and true favorites: Samoa, Tiramisu, Cheesecake, etc. And then we'll get into the taste-testing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment